Friday, March 10, 2006

OK, this would be better...


The other day I made a big deal about signing Mike Vanderjagt, and I did so for one reason: I never believed that the New England Patriots -- the smartest team in football -- would let Super Bowl hero Adam Vinatieri onto the open market.

But here's The Boston Herald saying that's exactly what's going to happen. Pats beat writer Michael
Felger said letting Vinatieri escape New England "may mark the biggest mistake Bill Belichick and Scott Pioli have made since they arrived in Foxboro six years ago."

Vanderjagt has the million-dollar leg. But if I were picking a kicker for the Bears, Vinatieri would be my No. 2 choice in the league (behind Rackers).

So let's make this simple: If he's available, you sign him.

Next?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home